Sunday 2 February 2014

A Valentine's Day Gift Guide for HIM

Hello beautiful ladies and gentlemen,

As promised in the previous post I also made this little post about what one can give for the boyfriend, fiancee, husband or friend on Valentine's Day. 

These are some of the things that I would choose from to give to my boyfriend but again if you are alone as I am and you're a guy and want to buy something for yourself feel free to do so. In my opinion Valentine's Day should be celebrated by everyone - single or not! 


1. Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses - £125
You can never go wrong with a pair of sunglasses - they are stylish and usable unless you live in a place where there is no sun, then this probably will not be good for you unless he likes to wear sunglasses at night.

2. Ted Baker Antlers Medium Brogue Notebook - £10.83
He is terrible with organising his appointments, or he likes keeping a notebook in his bag, or he just like notebooks? This is the notebook for him. It is so lovely, manly and yes, stylish! Maybe you can even write him something in it - how much he means to you and how much you love him, so that he can always remember of you when he opens his notebook!

3. Topman Dune Brown Leather Brogues - £99
Every guy loves shoes whether he admits it or not and you can never go wrong with a pair of classic brown brogues. They are wearable for all seasons, day and night so you know that he will get a wear out of them.

4. Topman Tan Leather Backpack - £60
Guys need to carry things with them as well, maybe not make up as we do, but you know some man stuff. This is suitable even for those guys who are still in college or university. I think that it has the perfect size and he can put a large amount of stuff in there.

5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Chrono - $225
Everyone needs to check the time every now and then right, so why can't he do so with a Marc Jacobs watch. It is gold and we know how metal watches are so fashionable right now. In my opinion this is the perfect gift that you could give him but I think that it's not in everyone's budget so you can always give him a dupe of this if you would like to.

6. Asos Denim Shirt in Long Sleeve with Acid Overdye - £25
I'm in love with these kind of shirts, I think that it gives the outfit a bit of something.

7. Peter Werth Laptop Case - £32
This one is on sale right now so hurry up! Everyone needs a laptop cover and this one looks amazing and it's a bargain so you know what you should do.

8. Kigu Tigger Onesie - £75
It doesn't matter how old is he, every human being should own a onesie whether it is fun as this one or just plane. So if he doesn't own one of these, invest him one of these - he will love it!

9. Ted Baker Rowrund Tile Pattern Tie - £45.83
Men look smokin' hot in a suit - that is a given! But they are sometimes a bit boring with ties, so why don't you spice up his suit a bit with this amazing patterned tie. He will love it.

10. Ted Baker Grooming Gift Set - £49
This includes every single thing that a man needs in his life to groom himself. It includes a razor with replacement razor blades, nail clippers, scissors, nail file, and some other things. This gift is cute and thoughtful.

11. Ted Baker Nubran Grained Leather Briefcase - £204.17
If he is a mature person and wants something more sophisticated this is the briefcase for him. If I were a man I would definitely love it if my partner would give me this briefcase! It is so spacious and have a printed lining in it which makes it more cool.

12. Ted Baker Drummon Brogue Bi-fold Card Wallet - £55
Men love their wallets and this Ted Baker one looks amazing and very useful. It also has a cute quote where he can put his notes in - Ted says "You get out what you put in".

So these were some of the gifts that I think he would like to receive. But obviously everyone has a different opinion so don't hesitate to write your thoughts below.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Stay Beautiful,
Belle xxx

7 comments:

  1. Aw thanks lovely :) I like to keep it simple heh! I checked out your blog and let me say that it's pretty amazing as well :)
    I just followed you lovely!

    Stay Beautiful,
    Belle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely <3
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) For more details: http://tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so lovely of you :) Thank you so much! Since I've already made the Liebster Award I'm going to add your questions to the post :) Make sure to check it out if you would like to see what my answers are.

      Thanks a lot.

      Stay Beautiful,
      Belle xxx

      Delete
  3. Hey Belle! I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you’d like to take part then read my post to find out more :) http://kerrymac88.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Since I've been already nominated 4 times, I updated my post with your questions! Hope you'd check it out - http://beautyisart27.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html

      Belle xxx

      Delete
  4. Great ideas! I've nominated you for a Libester award on my latest blog post at http://katie-champagneandthestars.blogspot.co.uk :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete