Friday 17 January 2014

Liebster Award.


A couple of days ago I saw a new notification from the gorgeous and lovely young ladies, StaceyVictoria & ToriLeahKristine, Katie and Kerry saying that they nominated me for the Liebster Award which is like a nice tag which can help your personal blog and helps you discover new blogs.

The answers to the questions that Stacey asked are these:

  • How did you come up with the name of your blog?
It was a bit of a struggle for me because I even find hard to name a pet so yeah, but the answer is that I just really like the word "casual" and then I thought: "What am I going to do with this website? - Blogging", so the name CasualBlogging was born.
  • What blogs do you love reading?
Honestly? Anything that catches my eye - beauty, fashion, book/film/TV shows reviews, anything that one can imagine. 
  • What is your favorite brand ever?
Well this is a hard one, it's like asking a mother which son does she love the most. I can't just pick one because I feel like that I may make the other brands feel less competent. 
I love Stilla, Urban Decay, Rimmel London, Bourjois, Maybelline and so much more. (sorry for cheating)
  • How long have you been vlogging for?
Erm, I started back in September, but I posted only ones and didn't even look at this page again, it even had a different name but January came and I said to myself - You have to start doing something new in your life that might enjoy doing. And I thought of this blog and I'm determined to keep on posting.
  • If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
In every corner possible! But I mostly would like to go to Paris because I've never been there and everyone have been there, America - all of it, Australia, Dubai, Thailand, Japan anywhere possible! And also I am really looking forward for the day to move to London to follow my dreams. 
  • What piece of make up couldn't you live without?
Definitely mascara. My natural eyelashes are DISGUSTING. When I'm not wearing mascara I feel like that everyone's saying - Does she even own eyelashes? So yeah definitely can't live without it.
  • If you had to pick three pieces of make up to wear each day for the rest of your life which would you choose?
Concealer, Mascara and Red/Berry Lipstick - This is my go to look, if I'm in a hurry I just pop these three on my face and I'm good to go. 
  • What's your highlight from 2013?
My highlight from the previous year it has to be the fact that I got my A-Levels, because despite the fact of anxiety and tension I did it. 
  • Who do you look at for beauty inspiration?
I was firstly inspired by the lovely blogger/youtuber Zoella from the moment she even started her channel but Lana Del Rey has definitely inspired me as well.
  • If you could bring out your own piece of make up, what would it be?
Lipsticks. I think that a small touch of lipstick can make up the whole face.
  • What's your worst fashion disaster?
Oh my! When I was like 14 I used to clip two blonde extensions on the sides of my black hair. Looking back I wonder what I was thinking about!

The answers to the questions that Victoria and Tori asked are these:


  • If you could buy an entire store, what would it be?
Ahh, this is so hard! Ok, I'll cheat a bit here; Fashion related I would buy Zara and Beauty related I would buy Chanel - (definitely 100% sure on this one haha).
  • If I were to give you a plane ticket to anywhere, money aside, where would you go right this second?
At this moment in particular, I would definitely choose to go to England! I really would love to live there in the future.
  • What beauty product absolutely has to be in your bag all the time?
Apart from having loads of lipsticks wandering about at the bottom of my bag all the time, the product that I need all the time with me is by no surprise the - Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. This is because throughout the day my skin gets really oily especially in the T zone.
  • What beauty product is your favorite right now?
Right now?! Definitely Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107. I can't go out without it on my lips and I have an excessive amount of lipsticks - I have a problem I know haha.
  • What beauty product did everyone else love but you didn't?
This may be a bit of a shocker, so alarm yourself! The Urban Decay Naked Palette 1. I know, everyone raves about these palettes and love them to bits but I just don't really get it, I don't know why but I will forever stick to my Stila in the Light palette.
  • If you could have any celebrity as your best friend who would it be?
I don't know the answer to this question. There are just so many celebrities that I love! Ok, I think I would love to be best friends with Lucy Hale. I don't know I just always had a girl crush on her haha. 
  • What is one beauty product that you wish would come back/you stocked up before it disappeared?
There is nothing in particular on my mind at this moment and I don't think that I have any because when I buy something Limited Edition and when I try it I like it, I just stock up immediately before it disappears. 
  • Bold lips or Sultry eyes?
I'm always easy on the eyes but definitely hard on the lips. 
  • If you could own one beauty brand what would it be?
Seeing that I already own the whole Chanel, I would love to own the Stila brand just because they are my favorite!
  • How old were you when you began your beauty obsession?
There was always something in me for this love to beauty but it started showing up at around the age of 8. This is when I started to put on my mum's red bold lipstick on my lips and wanted to go to school and everywhere with it! haha 
  • Drugstore/Highend Foundation?
As I always say - you get what you pay for so definitely highend foundation. I mean, I own drugstore foundations and I love them but I just use them on a regular basis - mainly in the mornings. I like to save my precious highend ones for the evenings.

The answers to the questions that Leah asked are these:

  • What inspired you to start blogging?
Boredom! Haha. I have a lot of free time on my hands right now and I've always wanted to start my own blog and share my beauty thoughts with you guys and so I just did. 
  • Who is your ultimate style icon?
Lana Del Rey.
  • If you could only have one beauty item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Definitely Mascara. I have the most difficult lashes in the entire world.
  • Straight or curly hair?
When I am lazy I'll just go with straight hair. But I love some loose curls on me!

  • What country would you most like to visit?
I really want to migrate to England and live their for the rest of my life!
  • What is your favorite drink?
Tea for an everyday drink and Vodka Cranberry for alcoholic drink.
  • What is your go-to-MakeUp look?
Foundation to cover all of the redness and spots that I have, smooth golden eyeshadow, loads of mascara, pinky blush and bold deep red lipstick.
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully graduating as a primary teacher and moving to England.
  • Handbags or Shoes?
Shoes.
  • Describe yourself in 3 words.
Calm, beauty lover.
  • Favorite quality in a person.
A sense of humor.

The answers to the questions that Kristine asked are these:

  • Why do you blog? And what is your ultimate blogging goal?
I always wanted to start a blog and share my beauty thoughts and in the past January when I had some time on my hands, I grabbed a cup of tea and my laptop and started to write. 
My ultimate goal is like every other blogger's - Having people that like to read my blog (I don't care how many, because it's not the quantity that matters but the quality). 
  • What inspires you?
I'm not the kind of person that I have to feel or see something to inspire myself. If I am willing to work for the things that I want, I will do it. I don't wait for inspiration to come and start doing something.
  • Who is your biggest life inspiration?
Once again, I don't really have an inspiration but I do look up to people who had a terrible life and now they found happiness or even if they are still searching it - I admire them!
  • If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be and why?
Dreamer. Because I have a lot of dreams and I am starting to actually live my dreams.
  • Who is your favorite artist of all time? Who is your favorite artist that is still alive today?
The Beatles. And my favorite still breathing artist it has to be Lana Del Rey.
  • Do you think you lived a past life? If so who and what kind of life did you lead?
I don't know, but if I did I was obviously a sloth just because I'm pretty lazy. 
  • What are your three favorite quotes?
Well I don't have actual quotes I guess, they are just some sayings that I say every single day to myself and everyone around me.
  1. We only have one life.
  2. Don't give a sh*t about small things in life. 
  3. Live life the way you want to.
  • What 3 things can you not live without right now?
My bed, my laptop and my make up.
  • What is the most important piece of knowledge you've learned so far?
How to make a toast? haha - I'm a terrible cook!!
  • What's your favorite beauty tip?
How to put on false lashes by Tanya Burr.
  • Who's your top 3 favorite bloggers?
Zoella, Tanya Burr, Essie-Button

The answers to the questions that Katie asked are these:

  • Which three products could you not live without?
This one's easy! Concealer, Mascara and Lipstick
  • What is the best book you have read?
Unfortunately I am not a big of a reader, but I did like The Huger Games books!
  • What inspired you to start blogging?
Boredom! Haha. I have a lot of free time on my hands right now and I've always wanted to start my own blog and share my beauty thoughts with you guys and so I just did. 
  • Do you prefer gold or silver jewelery?
Definitely Gold!
  • Dress or jeans?
For lazy days I prefer jeans but I do love my dresses!
  • Do you prefer Summer/Spring clothes or Autumn/Winter clothes?
I don't know about you but I love Spring and Autumn clothes just because in Summer you don't actually put on a lot of clothes because of the heat especially here in Malta, and then in Winter you put a lot of clothes and a coat or a jacket on and all the clothes kind of disappear haha. I don't know if you can understand what I mean.
  • Favorite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
No! Only one? Uhh! Maybe my denim jacket? I don't know because I love everything in there!

  • If you could speak another language, what would you like it to be?
I do know 4 languages - Maltese, English, Italian and French! And I seriously love the Italian language and I adore it but since I do know how to speak it quiet fluently and I am nowhere near good in French, I would choose French!
  • If you could would you travel to the future or the past?
I am scared to know what is going to happen to me in the future and I love the 1940's so, definitely to the past!
  • Where is the furthest place you have traveled?
Sicily! Yeah I know but one of my dreams is to travel the whole world and I know that sometime I will pursue it!
  • What is your favorite film?
I have this thing for movies - they either have to make me feel scared or depressed/sad! I don't like romantic comedies or sci-fi! But my all time favorite movie is The Notebook! I know it sounds cheesy but I do like it a lot!

The answers to the questions that Kerry asked are these:
  • What was your favorite beauty product of 2013?
You can read all about them here!
  • Staying in or Going out?
It depends on my mood and the weather! But mostly I like staying in watching movies!
  • Do you have any pet hates?
Doing my hair. My current course at uni. Anyone who chews loudly and with mouth open. Farting and burping. My lack of confidence. Waiting for something to be delivered. Waiting in line. Talking to people on the phone. 
  • What is your favorite film?
I have this thing for movies - they either have to make me feel scared or depressed/sad! I don't like romantic comedies or sci-fi! But my all time favorite movie is The Notebook! I know it sounds cheesy but I do like it a lot!
  • What is your dream job and why?
A Maths teacher. I knew it from when I was a little kid that I want to become a teacher. The fact that I have to teach kids what I know and they teach me what they know just overwhelms me! I can't wait to drop out from my current course and start my teaching course.
  • Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have a younger brother named Gabriel. 
  • Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla all the way!
  • What made you want to blog?
Boredom! Haha. I have a lot of free time on my hands right now and I've always wanted to start my own blog and share my beauty thoughts with you guys and so I just did. 
  • Favorite place that you've visited?
I don't have a particular favorite place - I just love places where I can see a lot of nature!
  • What beauty products do you always go out and buy again?
Caudalie Cleansing Water. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. The Body Shop body butters. 
  • Summer or Winter?
Winter. Just because you can wear a lot of clothes and you will solve the feeling cold problem but you can never wear enough less clothes in Summer to avoid the hot sun even if you're in a bikini on the beach!  

This was amazing I really had fun answering these questions. And now it's time for you guys to answer my questions. 

The bloggers that I choose are: (in no particular order)
  1. What is the reason that you started blogging?
  2. Who is your biggest inspiration? (Beauty or non beauty related)
  3. Drugstore or High-end? Your reasons.
  4. What's your favorite go to make up look?
  5. You're stranded on an island. Pick three celebrities to be there with you. 
  6. What are you looking up to this year?
  7. Where is your favorite place to write your blog?
  8. Favorite beauty book? Favorite non beauty book?
  9. When did you start vlogging? Do you have a youtube channel or are you willing to start one?
  10. Skinny jeans or Boyfriend jeans?
  11. Tell us something about yourself. 
I hope that you would have fun answering them like I did. Enjoy! 

And if you are tagged in this, can you leave a comment with your link to the answers so I can easily come and check them out. Thank you. 

Stay Beautiful.
Belle xxx

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! I've already done the award over on my blog a while ago so I'll answer your questions here :)
    1. I'm interested in beauty and I liked reading blogs and watching the youtube hauls and reviews so I thought I'd start my own blog.
    2. Biggest inspiration blogging wise would be Fleur de Force.
    3. At the moment I'd say drug store because being a student I can't afford to buy a lot of high end products and if it works and does the job then why pay more for something that isn't forced to be any better.
    4. Neutral with a red lip
    5. Danny Jones (mcfly), Michael Buble and Miranda Hart.
    6. Looking forward to applying for work placements.
    7. In bed or whilst watching some tv.
    8. Don't have a favourite beauty book, non-beauty would probably be harry potter.
    9. I don't make videos.
    10. skinny jeans.
    11. My favourite colour is purple.

    notjustacurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure :) I really like your blog so I thought I nominate you.
      Thanks for responding my questions :) It's nice to meet people with the same interests and know a bit more about themselves.

      Stay Beautiful
      Belle xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Thank you so much for the nomination :) I've already done my Liebster Award post so I'll make a separate post for your nomination where I'll make a link to your blog and answer your questions. Thank you so much! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely of you :) ! Thank you. Also you have a really nice blog.

      Stay Beautiful
      Belle xxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks darling ! I hope I'm not too late to post my answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries :) Thanks for answering them :)

      Stay Beautiful
      Belle xxx

      Delete
  4. Here are my answers! thanks again.
    http://goldloveandfashion.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award_28.html
    Xo, Lupita❀

    ReplyDelete