Saturday 5 April 2014

The MARCH Favorites.

There's something about March that makes smile-aholic! I do not know whether it is because of the feeling of the beginning of Spring or just because we have two public holidays. Either way I just love this month and sadly it flew by so quickly.

I haven't tried that many new products this month but I still have some favorites that I rediscovered or just started to use them just now.

The discovery of The Body Shop Organic Cotton Square Pads (for only £2.50) is a real life saver. I was looking for some large cotton pads to remove my make up with for quite a while now, and when like three weeks ago, I walked into The Body Shop store (for the millionth time) I came across these and I had to buy them and check them out. One pack has 50 cotton pads, which for the price I think that it is a really good amount. The next day that I bought them and tried them out, I went out and bought another two packs - they are THAT GOOD. The best thing about these is that they are huge - therefore you only need one of them. Also they are super soft meaning they are not rough and hurt your skin - good for sensitive skin types. I can't recommend these enough if you are in need of a new pack of cotton pads.

I am a huge fan of colored lips - cannot go anywhere without colored lips and I change it pretty much everyday, but NOT this time. Since I've bought the Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in 001 Honey, I can't stay away from it. I open the lip products drawer - millions of colors to choose from, which one I pick up? Anyone? Yes this one right here. First of all the formula is amazing, creamy and quite pigmented but also it smells and tastes of mint and can I just say - I am a huge fan of mint; I like the color, the taste and the smell, it's just amazing. When you put it on you get the tingling feeling and your lips feel like that they've been just cleansed out with toothpaste, but this feeling lasts for 30 seconds top, so do not worry. Now, colour wise - I have two shades: this one and 020 Lovesick (which I haven't yet tried out yet). The colour is like a dirty deep rosy shade which makes it perfect for an every day use with a plain make up, or with a dramatic smokey eye look in the evening. Either way it's just amazing. 

Although this is like "a happy month" for me, I had really bad skin days - a lot of redness and also a lot of pimples popping out everywhere (even next to my earrings whole, who has that?). So The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil was a good friend of mine this month, you can say that we are best buddies now. A tea tree oil is a staple in your skin care collection (of any brand), I think that they all perfectly work the same. This stuff does miracles, I put it on the nasty little thing before I go to sleep and voila the next morning I wake up with a tiny red blemish. I'm not saying that it will look like I've never had anything but it just really fade it away. 

As I said before, March is a happy month, and what is better than a nice, sweet coloured cheeks? I had the Sleek Blush By 3 in Pink Lemonade in my everyday make up drawers for pretty much the whole month. It has 3 nice pink-y shades: two powdered ones and a cream one. The powdered ones has a little shimmer in them which highlights your cheeks and give you a fresh sweet look. Also I loved the cream one - I used it as a blush but also as a lip colour (which actually had some compliments about it). I think this is going to be my go to blush palette for the Spring/Summer since I like to wear pink-y or coral-y shades in this season. 

Now onto the random favorites of the month. 

Food: Easter's approaching and what is better than the Cadbury Mini Eggs? If you have never heard of these or never tried them, these are teeny tiny colourful eggs with delicious chocolate inside them. Seriously I ate two packs of them by myself already, Cadbury why are you doing this to me? I cannot resist from eating them.

Song: This is a quite a random one and although it is a last year song(/film), I sing it all the time - at work, at uni, in the shower, in my sleep, everywhere and I might need help. The song is - Do you want to build a snowman? from the Disney movie Frozen. It is so cute and I just can't stop from singing it. 

Movie/TV: This month loads of series that I love ended for now like Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf and I'm up to date with all the other series that I watch (which btw I watch a lot, comment in the section below if you would like me to to make a post with all the series that I watch), so I needed to start watching another one and I found the amazing - Bates Motel. I'm not going to spoil the story for you but basically it is about a mother (Vera Farmiga) and her son (Freddie Highmore) and another hot son (Max Thieriot) who own a motel and some strange things happen - really helpful I know haha. It is classified as a horror, mysterious, thriller series on imdb.com, but personally I don't think that it is much of a horror series. If you like these kind of series, than this one is for you, go check it out!

What are your March favorites? Any same favorites as mine? Comment down below to let me know. 

Stay Beautiful,
Belle xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment