Thursday 13 November 2014

My Pamper Evening


Being a full time student at university,  working on assignments and working my part-time job, it definitely stresses my mind and my body, so it's important for me to include these pampering evenings. 

After these couple of months struggling with "what I'm going to do with my life?" I am trying to spare some time for myself, to relax and free my mind for a couple of hours. Here are the following things which help me with my pamper evening routine. 


I start off by running my bath with warm water. In the meantime I would light up my favorite candle at the time - Yankee Candle; Honey and Spice which smells like Christmas and sweet leaves mixed together and get my favorite book to read which at the moment is Paper Towns by John Green.

As the water is running I like to pour a spoonful of The Body Shop Honey Mania Bubble Bath Melt which makes the biggest bubbles ever. In addition, at the moment I am also loving the Zoella Beauty Soak Opera bath soak and shower cream which add more bubbles to the bath and also it smells amazing. I also like to put some type bath bomb in because they are great for your skin. As I used up all my Lush bath bombs I am currently using the Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar which is extraordinary good.




As soon as the bath is warm and nice, I hop in and just relax in it for about 15 minutes - I like to call it the "bath power nap". Then I start off with a face mask, depending on what my skin is craving for. Mostly I use The Body Shop 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Mask) just because my skin seems to really like it and in the meantime I will cover myself with The Body Shop Coconut Cream Body Scrub focusing mainly on the driest areas. 



Once out of the bath I would cover my whole body with a kind of body lotion or body butter, depends on what smell I'm going for, usually I go for a nice refreshing body lotion like the Zoella Beauty Creamy Madly Creamy Body Lotion, but if I am going out afterwards I would go for something more sweet-y. 


Then I would continue by using the Nourish Relax Softening Cleanser because it "nurtures and soothes skin prone to stress and allergic response". Then onto the Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner, the Caudalie Vinosourse SOS Morning Eye Rescue and to finish it off, The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream. I found that this skin routine is making my skin really happy. 





To finish it all off, I would crawl into my bed and catch up on any of my TV shows and if I feel like it I would paint my nails. 

So that's it guys! Hope you enjoyed reading this post and got some inspiration for doing more pamper nights. Pamper Nights would be also great to do with a friend or with your mother even, I really love doing these with my mum - it's a great way to bond with her and catch up on our life. 

Do you have pamper nights? What do you do?

Stay Beautiful, 
Belle xx

News: I just published my new Facebook Page for my blog, so if you guys want to know when I post something on here go and like the page here. Thank you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment