Monday 8 December 2014

♥ The Christmas Stocking Gift Ideas ♥

Candles - Lit
Cup of tea - On bedside table
Christmas Tree - Lit
Michael Buble's Christmas Album - On
Comfy pyjamas - On

It's December, it's getting cold and the streets are getting brighter with fairy lights. Yes it's that time of the year again guys. 
It's CHRISTMAS TIME!



As a family we tend to go a tad bit overboard with presents. We love to stuff each other’s stockings with cute little gifts and then some huge presents under the tree. 

Here are some stocking gifts ideas that might help you.

For that person who's a bookworm: 
Another book can never go wrong. I recently purchased Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (aka Zoella on YouTube) and since then I've read the first two chapters and till now I'm loving it. This is just a suggestion, you obviously can buy any book you would like to, from a romantic one to a psychological thriller.  

Girl Online by Zoe Sugg

For that person who's a candle lover:
Personally I think that Yankee Candles are the best candles. They have a huge variety to choose from all year round from sweet scents to spice-y scents. Being Christmas I picked up this Red Apple Wreath one which literally smells exactly like the candle’s name. Can't wait to start burning it.

Yankee Candle - Red Apple Wreath


For that person who can’t go shopping without buying a pair of socks:
This person would surely love a pair of new ones especially if they are festive. I went for a Pug with a Santa hat and a French Bulldog with black lace trim – so cute!

Pug with Santa Hat socks and French Bulldog with Lace Trim socks


For that person that absolutely love make up:
For a really long time I’ve been on the hunt for a rather small make up palette that covers the large majority of your daily make up look in one palette and I have finally found that. theBalm California Face Palette is one to die for. First off, it is really small – smaller than your palm and in it you will find 4 beautiful shades as you can see below which can be used as one prefers.

theBalm California Face Palette


Do you know someone who loves everything Stila or maybe does not have the patience to do the full eyeshadow process? Then this Smudge Pot in Kitten is the one for her. It’s a lovely pink champagne-y colour – really similar to the Kitten shadow – that can be worn literally to any occasion.

Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten


Continuing on the make up theme, what other palette would you give to the one you love other than the Naked palettes by Urban Decay. Now if you’re the perfect man in a woman’s life you would probably buy all 3 palettes for her but if you don’t have the actual money to buy all 3 of them I would go for the first one because it has all shades that she would look for. (Just imagine there’s all the 3 palettes in the photo below – I ordered the other two last week and they haven’t arrived yet)

Naked 1 Palette


For that girl that always has her nails painted and never chipped:
This set of 6 shades is perfect for her. In the set there’s 3 glossy shades – black, dark purple and a really nice kind of turquoise colour and then there’s 3 sparkly shades – silver sparkles, rosy sparkles and multi coloured sparkles. These nail polishes are from the New Look new collection Pure Colour.

New Look Pure Colour Nail Polishes


For that person that loves cooking:
Want to eat healthier, good food? Buy this cookbook for your mother, sister, girlfriend or wife this Christmas and I promise that you will be eating tastier food. There are really nice recipes in it and the recipe guides you quite well. It also has some nice pictures of the food. Tasty!

The Really Hungry Student Cookbook


Now for that lazy friend:
 What’s better than being in your comfy pjs at home watching some TV shows or reading a book? Nothing. This cute Snoopy PJs is really comfy, warm and cosy. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, I know since it’s quite pricey but my mum bought this for me on my birthday and I love the great quality. I would be more than happy to receive another one for Christmas.

Snoopy Top and Snoopy Bottoms

 For that super organised person or for that “trying to be organised” person:
A diary for this him/her is a must have. I found this cute diary on asos.com last week and definitely had to buy it. I actually bought it for my mum to keep next to the telephone at home so she could write notes/telephone numbers and so on, in it.

Ohh Deer Betty A5 Notebook

When all wrapped you can put all the gifts in the stockings and wait for Christmas day to be opened. I get so excited to see what people think about my presents that I gave them more than when I actually open mine.





Have a Happy Christmas guys, and I know that you see this everywhere all year round but mostly in the holidays but I'm going to write it anyway – If you’re going to drive please do NOT drink alcohol, there’s your life and other lives involved.

But other than that enjoy the holidays, eat loads of chocolate and don’t forget to give more to the poor.



Merry Christmas!










No comments:

Post a Comment