Friday 7 March 2014

New Pages?


Hello beautiful ladies and gentlemen,

I have something to tell you. As you may know I like to write about all kinds of stuff. And I don't really want to mix everything together. 

I will keep writing beauty and fashion related posts on here and I am going to create some new pages on this blog to make it easier for you to read. So if you like to read only about beauty and fashion you will not find anything else which you may not find interesting to read about. But then again if you're like me and likes to read literally about everything then I think that you will like this because everything is going to be sorted out. 

The first page that is going to be published later on this evening or tomorrow morning is a fun page which is called - Weekly Lists. Basically every week (probably every Friday) I am going to create a new list with a different theme (topic).

♥ And you guys can help me out by give me some ideas about what I can write my lists about. I would really love it and appreciate it if you do 

So that's all for today, I thought I'd give you a quick and short summary of what's going to happen. I really want to make this work and write more on this blog.

Write your thoughts down below. 

Stay Beautiful, 
Belle xxx 

2 comments:

  1. You could write a list about favourite foods?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's a great idea, thank you so much :)

      Thanks for your time.

      Belle xxx

      Delete