Thursday 6 March 2014

Top 5 Lipsticks for Spring.

Spring is behind the door and what is better than having bright and fun colored lips?!
I am a sucker for bright lips, because I think that they give a sweet touch to the complete look. So, since Spring is approaching (although it doesn't seem like it) I thought I'd share my top 5 bright colors that I like to wear during this season and also during Summer. 
Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Celestial
This little one right here is quite popular on this blog and I can explain why. - It is the most beautiful natural color that you can put on your lips with whatever make up you're wearing:- smoky, natural, EVERYHTING. And I know I said that I will share with you 5 bright colors, but I love this one so much that I couldn't just leave it behind. Well, I guess you all know how nice these lip lacquers stay on your lips and they stay on for a pretty long time and the longer they stay, the prettier the color turns. 
Topshop Lips in Infrared
This bright orangey color is so pretty, (that I just want to make love to it haha). I have to admit that you have to be quite brave to wear this color, but I love to wear it with a very light and simple look. Also it gives me confidence when I'm wearing it. It is very pigmented and since it's a matte color it stays on for a pretty long time. 
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate in 20 
I love almost all Kate Moss's lipsticks in her collection and this is one of them. It's a nice bright pink which completes that sweet, candy look that you want to achieve. I have to say that this might be the most worn lipstick from my collection in Spring. Also it is pigmented and stays on for a long time as well, although if you are going to eat something you might touch it a bit because it tends to fade away in the middle of the lips and you will look weird.
Revlon Super Lustrous  Lipstick in Fire & Ice 
This is my first lipstick that I have ever purchased when I was 14. Four years later, and this one is still one of my favorites. It's a hot, creamy coral lipstick which I like to wear on a daily basis especially with some mascara and cat flick eyeliner. I just love it! 
Revlon Lipstick in Fuchsia 
For me Revlon lipsticks are one of the best lipsticks out there especially from this line. This one is quite similar to the Kate Moss's one but this might be a bit brighter and the formulation of it is a bit better. I really love the packaging of this one as well, the color on the top of the cap makes it much easier for me to identify which color is it. 
 Also this is a little swatch of the lipsticks mentioned in this post.
I hope that this little post was helpful and interesting for you all. 

Question of the post - What are your favorite lip colors to wear during the Spring season?

Comment your answers down below, and if you have a similar post, put the url down below and I will be more than happy to check it out. 

Have a wonderful week.

Stay Beautiful,
Belle xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love the Rimmel apocalips lip laquer! Great post x

    www.clionahill.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my favorite as well - can't live without it haha.
      Thanks for reading and commenting :)

      Belle xxx

      Delete
  2. these lipsticks look super pretty, ive just done a post on all my essentials for spring and summer, love for you to check it out

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are my all time favorite! .. I will definitely check it out :)

      Thanks for your time.

      Belle xxx

      Delete
  3. Fire and Ice is really pretty <3
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's my favorite :) !
      Thanks fort your time.

      Belle xxx

      Delete