Saturday 25 January 2014

A New Discovery.

Hello beautiful ladies (and gentlemen?),

How are you doing today?
Have you ever wondered from where your favorite actors buy their clothes? I know I do! I was looking around on the interwebs and I encountered a lovely website that maybe a lot of you already know about it and if you don't this is going to be your best friend from now on. It is called Worn on Tv.


When I found this little website I couldn't wait to share it with you wonderful readers. As indicated from the website title itself, it has to do with TV Shows (serieses) and clothes. One can choose his/her own favorite series and see what the actresses were wearing on the episode chosen. Sometimes there's the exact match of the outfit and also the dupes for it which might be a more affordable choice.

Some of the serieses that are on the website that I really love to watch are: Pretty Little Liars, Arrow, New Girl, Carrie Diaries, The Vampire Diaries, Beauty and The Beast, Teen Wolf and there are much more that you might watch and wondering from where you can buy the piece that the wonderful actresses are wearing in the episode specified.

Did you know about this website? Do you like it as much as I do?

Comment your thoughts below in the comments section. Thank you for your time.

Stay Beautiful,
Belle xxx


3 comments:

  1. Ahh this is so interesting! I have wondered that in the past! What a good find :)
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know right! I was so happy when I found it :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete