Thursday 23 January 2014

More Damage?!

Hello beautiful ladies (and gentlemen?),

I know two posts in one day - Shocker right! But I thought I would slip in another beauty haul because I like to share with you guys my purchases. I went a little shopping two days ago and this happened.


First I went to The Body Shop and I purchased these five items:

1. The Body Shop Chocomania Body Lotion - £8.00
This was on sale when I bought it and I think that it still is, if you have a Body Shop anywhere close to you make sure to get this and this is why - It has a chocolate scent more than chocolate does, it really moisturizes your skin, it leaves your skin glowing and beautiful and the smell of the chocolate stays on you for a pretty long time. WARNING: You might eat yourself! 

I haven't tried this mascara yet because I still have two mascaras open and I don't like to open too much because when you don't use them they tend to dry quite easily and we don't want that. So if you would like me to review this in the future just let me know and I will be happy to do so. 

This is a miracle worker. I used this as soon as I purchased it on some blemishes that I have on my face before I went to sleep and when I woke up they were already fading. I recommend this immensely. It doesn't have to be a Body Shop one, any Tea Tree Oil can do but this is amazing!

This thing right here - smells good, tastes good, it moisturizes your lips and leaves them so soft and kissable ;). It even gives a cute pinky shade to your lips so if you don't want to bother with lip gloss or lipstick you can just put this on with your fingers and you're good to go. 

5. The Body Shop Organic Cotton Square Pads x50 - £2.50
I've been trying to find some good quality and quite large cotton pads for ages now and lately I was told that the Body Shop has some good cotton pads and I finally bought some. I already used them twice and they are amazing, all you need is one and you can remove/cleanse your whole face with it easily without using too much cotton pads. I definitely recommend these to you if you're still searching for some like I was. 

Then I went in a pharmacy and there was five of my favorite drugstore brands - Maybelline, Rimmel, Max Factor, L'Oreal and Revlon, and I bought something from each brand.

This was in my wish list for ages but whenever I go on the Feelunique website or walk into a store and search for it, it always has been Out of Stock. But not this time - this was the last one there standing all by herself and I just wanted to give her a home with the other three. I already wore it ones but it was quite of a disappointment, I don't know if it's just mine or every ones is like this but it is a bit sheer, not that pigmented as the other two are. It looked as if I have nothing on my eye lid but when I put some Hustle (from the Naked Palette) in my crease, it started to show a little and it was lovely. 


I have to stay that this was a bit of a disappointment for me. When I swatched it in the store it looked amazing but when I actually tried it at home on my lips, I didn't like it. It looked patchy and for some reason it turned out to be very dark while in the store it wasn't. Maybe the effect of the lights changed it up a bit. 

This one has a really nice, doll look color. I love it on days when I don't want my lips to be out there. The only thing that I don't particularly like about it is that it is a little bit sticky but other than that just gorgeous. Definitely going to try more colors from this range. 


9. Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation in the shade 200 Soft Beige - £6.99
I haven't tried this yet but I know that it is going to be amazing because I heard so many good things about it last year! Also when I swatched the color on my skin it matched perfectly which is a bonus I guess.


I already own two other shades from this brand and I love them to bits. The others are both dark shades and so I wanted to try a nude shade and this looks perfect for Spring/Summer. Can't wait to have it all over my nails.
 So, that's all for today's beauty haul post and I hope that you liked some of my products.

What's your favorite product from this haul? Do you own anything from these? Let me know in the comments below. 

Until next time,

Stay Beautiful,
Belle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment