Wednesday 22 January 2014

Feelunique Beauty Haul.

Hello beautiful ladies (and gentlemen?),

I wonder if there are any guys out there reading some beauty blogs - I really would like to know haha. 

I was a bit naughty last week - Went a bit nuts on the Feelunique website and bought some stuff and thought I would share them with you wonderful people. Also I already used some of these products so I can give you a general overview on them but if you would like me to review any product in particular just let me know :).


This cleansing water is very popular among a lot of Beauty Bloggers and I am one of them. Since I discovered this cleansing water I had never cheated on it with someone else haha - only with the Body Shop one because I wanted to try something else and I liked it but NOT the way I love this one. It has a nice kind of grape scent but nothing too over powering and it definitely leaves your face feeling fresh and like it's brand new. It does the job - in the sense that it cleans your face from all the make up that you put on to make you look even more pretty in no time and this is one of the reasons that I really love it because who loves washing, cleansing, moisturizing and so on before going to sleep? Let's be honest here. I promise you that this is a must in your skin care collection. 


Well, this ladies and gentlemen? Apparently, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ AGAIN. Why? - you may ask. It is because I am definitely not a fan of lavender and floral scented things. You may know if you read My Current Skincare/Nighttime Routine that I bought by accident the Cath Kidston Rose and Peony Handcream and I hated the smell at first and for the second time, I did it again. 

I was in need of a new toner to shrink my pores and the first person I recalled to was - Tanya Burr
She recommended this and bought it at that exact moment. I really look up to her and she never gives us wrong advices or recommends us horrible products and she didn't in this case as well, because overall it is a good product. But the smell of the lavender is so strong that I have to close my two nostrils when applying it, so if you are NOT a lavender fan - DO NOT buy this toner but if you think that you can  handle it do so because apart from the smell, it is a really good toner. It closes and redefines your pores and also my skin seems happier.

3. Caudalie Vinosource SOS Morning Eye Rescue - £16.20
I haven't tried this product yet because I don't need to right now as under my eyes are not sore at the moment. But I read really good reviews about this product and that is why it caught my eye. It is a bit expensive for a little tube of 15ml but you only need a tiny little drop so you won't use up the whole tube in two days and also I think that it's worth the money. 

4. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverRiche Nourishing Intense Mask - £6.99
I actually used this amazing mask earlier today. It has the nicest smell - Camelina and Apricot Seed although I kind of think that it smells of chocolate, I don't know why but it kind of does. I bought this mask because I have very dry hair because of the dye and the A LOT of blow drys that I give to my hair and also because I have thick hair. After I washed my hair with my shampoo, I just simply put some of this mask onto my hand and messaged it into my hair giving more importance to the ends and left it for about 10 minutes and lastly I rinsed it out. It left my hair feeling so soft and with a fresh scent that I wanted to marry my hair haha.

I have to blame Estee from Essie-Button on this purchase because she's been raving on this product for a large number of decades haha. But really, it is one of the most lovely highlighters that I have ever tried. It is the perfect highlighter - it is a champagne colored highlighter, it has a very smooth texture and highly pigmented. 

I haven't tried this yet, but when I swatched it on the back of my hands it was gorgeous - the color is  perfect for my skin and hope that it has a nice coverage. It does not highlight your spots and so you can use it over spots and blemishes that you might have on your lovely face. I will write a full review of this as soon as I start using it and give you my thoughts about it. 

I already own two shades from this range - Celestial and Big Bang and I adore them both and I wanted to try some other shades. I read some reviews and watched some swatches and decided to buy this little one right here. In no surprise it was a really dark plummy color which I like but definitely NOT for daily use because it is way to dark for my taste but for a night out I think that this color would be perfect! 

The Real Techniques brushes are a MUST HAVE in your brush collection. I already own the Expert Face Brush for foundation and it was feeling a bit lonely and so I bought these two other brushes. I use the Stippling Brush for foundation, but I will definitely stick to my Expert Face Brush because it kind of hurt my face with the "spikes" - it is not as soft as the Expert Face Brush. And I use the tiny Setting Brush for highlighter and concealer and it is AMAZING! I really like this last brush.

So, these are the new nine items that just joined my Beauty/Skincare collection. 
As previously said: if you have your eye on one or two or all of these products just let me know in the comments below and I will write a full review about them. 

If you like these kind of posts let me know in the comments below for future posts ;) 

Do you own any of these products? What do you think?

Stay Beautiful 
Belle xxx


4 comments:

  1. Hey i own both those real technique brushes, i really like the setting brush.. I love the face expert brush the best.. Great haul, your persuading me to buy sone things on there ;p lol i actually just brought a lot of stuff myself, see my shoppin haul on www.lipsiie3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! The best foundation brush ever.
      I love that website unlike my bank account haha. I will definetly check it out :) Thanks for commenting :D

      Stay Beautiful
      Belle xxx

      Delete
  2. I would really love to try those Real Techniques brushes - I have yet to be let down by any of their offerings. I've tried Caudalie Cleansing water and loved it, I also own the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and Rimmel Apocalips, so I must say you've got a good few products to play around with now! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing trust me and so soft and very easy to clean :) They are definitely worth the money and they are not so expensive compared to other brushes like MAC. I haven't tried the concealer yet but I soon will.
      Thanks for commenting :)

      Stay beautiful
      Belle xxx

      Delete