Sunday 19 January 2014

Getting To Know Me Tag!

Hello beautiful ladies (and gentlemen?),

How are you today? I hope that you had a lovely, relaxing Sunday. I know I did!
All I did today was - drinking tea and reading a book by one of my all time favorite writers Nicholas Sparks - A Bend in the Road. I don't usually read that much because I don't have much time on my hands but one of my resolutions for this Year (2014) is actually - READ A LOT MORE. And for now it has been going quite well!

Yankee Candle (which hasn't been burned yet although Christmas is over) - Sparkling Cinnamon and the Mug is from Blush and Panic

When I realized that I spent the whole day in bed reading (about two minutes ago), I thought I would write a blog post and I realised that you don't really know much about me since I'm quite new in this whole blogging thing and found this tag and thought that it would be a nice thing to do.

So, the questions are these:

  • Do you have a middle name? 
Yes I do and it is - Katerina after my granny (dad's mother). I don't quite like it but I can't do much about it haha. 
  • What was your favorite subject in school?
Physics, Maths and Italian. 
  • What's your favorite drink?
Tea and Vodka Cranberry  
  • What's your favorite song at the moment?
  • What would you name your children?
I don't really would like to have kids but if I decide to have any I would really love to have two boys and a little girl with the names - Caspar Lee (I know who he is! but actually I chose that name before I even knew that he existed - mind fuck right? ), Castiel (for the angel of Supernatural - best series ever!) and Alex (just because I really like this name on a girl).
  • Do you participate in any sports?
Laziness - does this count?
  • What's your favorite book?
Well, as I already explained I don't read much and when I do I tend to read the first few pages and stop but the only series of books that I managed to read in a week are - The Hunger Games books. Oh my! Those books kept me so attached to them that I worried everyone haha. 
  • What's your favorite color? 
In general, I like black. But then I really like pastel colors. 
  • What's your favorite animal?
Seriously this is the most frustrating question till now because I'm an animal lover! But if I have to choose I'll go with cats, dogs and birds.
  • What's your favorite perfume?
Honey by Marc Jacobs and Chloe by Chloe.
  • What's your favorite time of year?
From Autumn till Christmas.
  • Have you been out of the country?
I've once went to Sicily but I really would love to travel the world. 
  • Do you speak any other languages?
Well, I speak my own language - Maltese, and then obviously I can speak English, and I know two other languages - Italian (which I can speak quite fluently) and French (which I can speak a little bit and understand only if it is written haha).
  • Do you have any siblings?
Yes I do. I have a younger brother named Gabriel.
  • What's your favorite shop?
Topshop and New Look for fashion and Feelunique as an online shopping for beauty.
  • What's your favorite food?
It has to be chicken nuggets - I eat them like a three year old (shameful I know) and Sushi.
  • What's your favorite movie?
Really? This is so hard :( There's just so many; 
The Notebook, Titanic, Pearl Harbor, Saw (all of them), and a lot more. And I also have to include 21 Jump Street haha - I saw it yesterday and it was so hilarious and I liked it so much. I don't know how I liked it because I don't like comedies at all but it was amazing.
  • What are some of your favorite Tv Shows?
Supernatural (Dean and Castiel <3 they make my heart skip a beat haha) The Following (and today there's the first episode of season 2 eek!), Pretty Little Liars and Ravenswood, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, Arrow, The Walking Dead, Suits, BREAKING freakin BAD, and much more. 
  • What phone do you have?
Do I really have to answer this question? I have a disgusting - HTC Cha Cha which I am going to change in no time!
  • How tall are you?
5"3. Hooray for shortness! -.-
  • Any pets?
I have a Cockatiel bird whom I really love and his name is Lady. I know what you're thinking - how does he have a woman's name? And the answer is this - he is gay and I have proof! He killed his be-loving wife after 2 days and married a bird who has the same sex as his (who then had to move out of his life because he found a home), so yeah! Funny story for you there! 
Well, this is him, the one and only - Lady! And he's loving the camera haha.

Also I have a cute little dwarf rabbit (mind you she's no little - she has the size of a normal rabbit haha) and her name is Cupcake and a hamster called Ms.Malfie who ate her two kids.
  • Any kids?
I don't even have a man in my life, so the answer is no and I'm only 18 so I don't see kids in my future for at least 8 more years.
  • If you weren't you, would you be your friend?
I hope so haha.
  • What's the first thing you notice about people?
Well, I quite judge people from their appearance and that's very NOT ok! And it's actually in my resolutions for this year as well - Do NOT judge people before you even talk to them. I don't socialize a lot and I don't like people - is it really bad? I'm just not confident when people are around me. So the first thing I'll notice about people is the way they dress, the way they talk, the way they look at you and the way they walk. 
I would like to say that I am not a bad person, not at all actually and I love my friends (who actually I judged a lot before I knew them) but I'm really strange and I don't like that about me and I am willing to change it.
  • What is your eye color?
Dark brown.
  • Scary movies or happy endings?
I hate happy endings they are so cheesy and they always have the same plot. I am definitely a scary movie kind of girl and movies with a sad and twisted ending.
  • Favorite smells?
All men's perfumes/aftershaves anything that has a manly scent, the smell of banana shampoo and candy scented candles.
  • Do you have any special talents?
I can sleep for a whole 24 hours or I can stay awake for a whole 24 hours - does this count?
  • Where were you born?
In St. James Hospital, Malta. But I really wish I was born on a plane or on a ship.
  • What are your hobbies?
Sleeping, trying new beauty products, shopping and blogging.

So these were a lot of questions but I had fun answering them. I hope that after reading this you can say that you know me a bit more since you didn't know anything about me.
If you would like to do this tag, you are more than free to do so and also I would love you to answer one or two questions from above and put them in the comments below. 

Have a lovely night everybody.

Stay Beautiful
Belle xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment