Saturday 18 January 2014

Outfit of The Day.

Hello beautiful ladies (and gentlemen?),

This morning was quite busy for me and I thought I would take you on the journey with me and show you my outfit of the day (nothing special trust me, but wanted to share anyway).

Firstly, in the morning I had an exam - which I did fail on purpose because I will be changing my course next year. And this is what I was wearing:


Sorry that you can't get hold most of these items but here's the list where the pieces are from:

Plum Knitted Jumper with Black Stripes - New Look 
Denim Shirt with small flowers around the collar - New Look (not in stock anymore)
Black Jeggings - Dorothy Perkins 
Black Brogues - New Look - £15.99
Lady Bugs Socks - Pull and Bear
Vintage Necklace - Car Boot Sale 

Also I wanted to take a picture of my face to show you what make up I was wearing but I ended up taking photos with strange looking faces and this was the most decent one of them all:

Foundation - Revlon Color Stay 24hrs in 320 True Beige
Concealer - Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Soft Beige 
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder in 001 Transparent
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Naked Palette - Sin on eyelid and Toasted in the crease
Mascara - Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara in Extreme Black
Blush - Bourjois Paris France Je T'Aime Limited Edition Vintage Blusher in shade 48 Ashes of Roses  
Lipstick - Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Celestial 


After the exam was finished, my parents picked me up and decided to go for a nice walk near the "beach" and ended up to be the most beautiful day of this week. On our way back to the car we bought some hot dogs and chips and we ended up feeding the pigeons instead of eating the food ourselves haha, take a look:

I hope that you liked this little post that I decided to do for you. Have a lovely weekend and be safe.

Stay Beautiful
Belle xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment